cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create a Post
humt
Ivory

ISP Compromised - Everything become failure

My ISP has been compromised. And no idea what to do?  ISP has been already compromised few months back but i thought my router is from local company therefore such issue. But i am wrong. I have use the another router and even firewall. All become waste for me. Firewall fail to stop.  I have send the report to Kaspersky. And kaspersky says the problem from router side. And when i search in google. Some developer says it is from ISP side. I have format my system 3 times, reset router , reset firewall. All become failure. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Re: ISP Compromised - Everything become failure

I do not understand what you mean - there often are router / ISP issues, but what you describe looks rather disastrous to me. Did you already contact CP TAC to help to find the reason of your issue ? Because i think this forum can not bring much help for you...

0 Kudos
humt
Ivory

I have not contact the CP.  Because CP is also not able to deduct it earlier. Let me contact CP and explain whole situation. By this way, is there any solution if ISP is compromised. Or Should i change my ISP? Sorry for my English.

0 Kudos

Is it the ISP router/modem that was compromised? If so, call them and ask for replacement and firmware upgrade. After that you can think about changing ISP.

Now, if the problem is something more serious in the ISP infrastructure, then you should definitely look for another ISP. 

0 Kudos
mdjmcnally
Silver

Going to need to give more details as to

A) ISP Compromised as in how/what

B) Is this some sort of Virus Infection on machine that talking about

You say that format System 3 times.   What System and what is happening to that System

What access allowed to that System through the Firewall

Simply not enough information in this to give any helpful suggestions unfortunately

0 Kudos
humt
Ivory

1) I do not know how but it has been compromised. But i get this answer from many people.

2) Yes it is hijacking the web browser. If new domain come. It is not able to deduct by firewall. I do not know the malware name yet. Ex- allashark[.]site (Do not open it , it is virus)

I do not know the virus name but it is some kind of malware which try to steal data. I do not what the solution. 

Temporary- I have blocked all the domains for now except which i need.

0 Kudos
mdjmcnally
Silver

OK so this related to Web Traffic

In terms of the Check Point then what version running, what blades you running, are you running HTTPS Inspection.

0 Kudos

Are you completely sure that you are not infecting your system from inside?.
I mean, Are you sure the infection des not come from a USB or removable media?
0 Kudos