Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lliureferre
Explorer
Jump to solution

How to move my certifications to another email?

Hello,

My name is Lliure and I have been working for almost 5 years on a Check Point's partner. I am going to start working as a freelance in about 2 weeks, but I have agreed with my actual company to leave my CCSA and CCSE certifications associated with their account (at least for a while). The problem is that my certifications are associated with my old company email, and I would like to change this email to my personal one. Is it possible? How should I proceed to change the email and yet, leave the new one associated with my old company?

Thanks and regards,

Lliure Ferré Iranzo

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

This kind of query is handled through Account Services.
If you want to associate your current CheckMates account with the new email address, use that email address to log into CheckMates and then contact us via email so we can “swap” the accounts. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

This kind of query is handled through Account Services.
If you want to associate your current CheckMates account with the new email address, use that email address to log into CheckMates and then contact us via email so we can “swap” the accounts. 

0 Kudos
lliureferre
Explorer

Thanks PhoneBoy,

So if I understand correctly, I should open an Account Services SR and they can help me with that, right?

Regards,

Lliure Ferré Iranzo

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

@lliureferre Correct, open a service request with account services, please

0 Kudos
alb3
Explorer

Which email address do we need to contact to swap CheckMates accounts?

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events