cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

Eval Portal Down ... does not work again :(

anyone knows WHEN it will? I'm being asked since 7am UK time why the new Eval's cannot be generated with error of "server timeout" ... any hints?

Jerry
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 09.40.08.png

Jerry
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Send me the IP mate, I will generate one. Just ping on Teams or here, either way : - )

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Did you sort it out? Im 100% sure works now...I know its 12 hours later (lol), but I generated 1 already and it was fine.

Andy

0 Kudos
Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

yes mate all sorted, funny enough the Eval's got generated but there is no "confirmation page" afterwards on the CP side but emails comes with the .lic file just fine, those files works so all good, thanks Andy!

Jerry
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I have to throw in my corny joke @Jerry ...for you, no charge, except iphone charge 🙂

0 Kudos
Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

I got that first hand no worries mate - have a good one!

ps. I just realized that long time ago Gettin Jones from CP promised me some perpetual licenses ... have had them for 1y then they've runs out. Would be lovely to have some ALL-IN-ONE for at least 1 IPv4 address of mine ... this case was however for one of my customers who wanted in the LAB to practice some blades but ultimatelly I have realized how ciritical is when Eval's on CP portal does not work ... 🙂

Jerry
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I think only people who could get perpetual licenses would be CP employees...it would be sort of silly of them to give those to anyone else (well, maybe Dimond customers, not sure lol)

Have a nice weekend @Jerry 

GarfieldWeekendGIF.gif

0 Kudos
(1)
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I just generated one successfully.
However, I have seen reports that others have had issues with it over the last several hours.
Teams are on it.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events