Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrodriguesfe
Explorer

Disk space logs

Good morning group, I have a question with the capacity of logs in var. My current space is limited, could that have an impact on the disconnections of console sessions?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
8 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Very unlikely. If you experience disconnections, please open a TAC case

0 Kudos
jrodriguesfe
Explorer

Hi Val, I attached the error. Do you know what are the reasons that can cause that problem?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Make sure you’re running the latest GA build of SmartConsole for your release (looks like R80.10 from the screenshot).
Otherwise best to involve the TAC.

0 Kudos
jrodriguesfe
Explorer

Thank you all for your help. My questions are based on the following situation: By deleting an IP from an object and then removing the object I can display in the logs that the changes were successful: changes: 2 objects were changed. For some reason, the changes are not made and the object is empty causing problems on my console. I'm assimilating that issue with the problem of disconnections. I'd like to know if anyone in the group experienced any similar situation.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

As already mentioned, please open a TAC case

0 Kudos
Tal_Paz-Fridman
Employee
Employee

Small comment regarding /var disk space. If there was a problem, SmartConsole gives a warning message right after the login detailing how much space is available.

Tal_Paz-Fridman
Employee
Employee

Hi again, 

If you do open a Service Request with TAC please send me the SR number so that we can monitor the issue.

If you don't but manage to resolve the issue in a different way please update so that we learn what can be improved.

Many thanks

Tal 

tfridman@checkpoint.com

0 Kudos
jrodriguesfe
Explorer

Hello, colleagues, I'm still collecting evidence so I can open a case. I leave the error here when I perform a verify. Hopefully, any of you already had that error and could give me more details.

Many thanks!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events