cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emanzalo
Explorer

Disable TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 from Checkpoint R77.30

Hello,
I would need to know how can i disable TSL 1.0 and 1.1 from a Checkpoint R77.30 machine, used as system DR management.

Thanks

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

In what precise contexts are you concerned about it?
Also keep in mind R77.30 has been End of Support for almost two years at this point and you should really upgrade to a supported release.

0 Kudos
Emanzalo
Explorer

the system consists of two clustered members and a separate one used as dr, both 77.30. The customer asked me to disable the tls on dr one after a scan. I don't understand why I don't have the same problem for the cluster. Unfortunately I cannot update the system right now.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Those are for R80.x and up, not for R77.30, I am afraid...

Emanzalo
Explorer

think you are right, this is a solution for R80.x...

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Your issue is, R77.30 is out of support. If you extended support for this version on your end, and are still able to open relevant TAC cases for the environment, please do so.

If not, the best cause would be to upgrade and then follow the solution mentioned above.

The reason is, there is a delicate procedure you will have to do, and you need a very close expert guidance for it.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Yes, you guys are absolutely right. Val is correct though...considering R77.30 is out of support, not sure you might be able to get TAC help with this at all : (

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events