Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexandruD
Contributor
Jump to solution

Check Point TAC

Hello,

I've restarted working with Check Point products (security gateways and management) for about a year now, and all techincal service requests that I've opened from my Check Point user account have been assigned to India TAC. Unfortunately, the support quality is pretty low, as compared to what I've seen in the past (some 2-3 years ago), when service requests would have been handled by either Israel TAC or UK TAC. As we are located in EMEA region, how could I make sure the future service requests are hadled by UK or Israel TAC? Is there even an EMEA Check Point based TAC anymore?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
_Val_
Admin
Admin

@AlexandruD, I discussed your feedback with our VP of Technical Services. He will be reaching out to you directly in a few moments, via email. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I guess it may depend on the region where you are located, but I know pretty much all the cases opened by customers in North America go to either Ottawa or Dallas TAC. I believe there used to be TAC for endpoint products in Sweden, but not sure if that exists any longer. I dont believe EMEA TAC ever existed, at least not that I can remember. Honestly, if I were you, I would bring up the concern to your local CP Sales person.

Cheers,

Andy

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

@AlexandruD, I discussed your feedback with our VP of Technical Services. He will be reaching out to you directly in a few moments, via email. 

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Also, could you please provide me with the specific details, so we could address them internally?

Please PM me or send an email to vloukine@checkpoint.com

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events