Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Di_Junior
Advisor
Advisor

Check Point DLP Solution

Hi Check Mates,

I have to convince one of my clients management to get the Check Point DLP Solution. So, I would like to know from your experience, what key points are important to be emphazided in order to sell this products.

What benefits does it bring to the business?

Note: I have already read check point documentation with regards to DLP, I just need your view point based on your experience in selling DLP Solution.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Pablo_Barriga
Advisor

Hello, for me this module helps the company in protecting the value of the information created inside the company, I think all the  companies create sensitive information, some has to be compliance with some laws , other they simply have intellectual property that its has more value that all their assets.

Its difficult to put a value on the information, but the companies are aware that they need to protect that, the DLP module will help that companies at the begging to track all the operations with their information outside the company,  probably they are going to understand that they to block or control some applications, then you have an opportunity of a CASB if they use the cloud with Saas Apps , or you need to encrypt that information to allow only certain users to see it, then you have an opportunity for Capsule Docs.

The information is quite importan today for all the companies, we need to show then that there is a module that helps then to protect that intangible asset. You can star working on a Information and data management with the customer, if he is already using a ISO will be easy to understand which data to protect, if the customer hasn't qualified its sensitive information you can use this references Body of Knowledge | Dama 

Di_Junior
Advisor
Advisor

Thank you

0 Kudos
Di_Junior
Advisor
Advisor

Hi again,

I am reading about Cpasule Docs, and I have a question.

Does Capsule Docs monitors WHO accesses a document stored ona storage system? and WHAT they do while accessing it?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Pablo_Barriga
Advisor

Hello as far as I tested capsule docs, you can have all the operations of the documents, you can check who opened or where its located. if someone change it, you only get the log that is has changed the document.

You can request a demo on this site https://ds.checkpoint.com 

0 Kudos
Di_Junior
Advisor
Advisor

Thank you

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events