cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arthur_Denis
Explorer

Change of company, need to change User Center account

Hello all,

I change of employer there is few weeks ago, and surprise: we cannot migrate the UC from oldest mail to new one...

Need to delete the old UC and create new one, then ask to move all certifications, ....

Anyways, it's done.

However, there is any possibility to migrate the Checkmates part (like favorites, post, points, ...) ?

thanks a lot guys

Arthur

11 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It can be done, but requires some coordination.

I will contact you via email. 

Arthur_Denis
Explorer

Nice to know Smiley Happy

Waiting your mail in this case!
Thx

0 Kudos
Charalambos_Lap
Explorer

Hi,

I have the same issue, can you please assist with CheckMates (like favorites, post, points, ...) as with the UC I have managed to move?

Thanks,

Charris Lappas

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Best to send this in email to checkmates@checkpoint.com with old and new emails.

With the migration to the new community platform just a few days away, I will hold off on handling it until AFTER the migration is complete.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

I can see Dameon is taking care of CheckMates part.

Now, certification. You need to open a new UC account. Once done, and most importantly, before deleting the old one, open a ticket with Account Services to move your certificates to the new one. Then you can delete.

0 Kudos
Arthur_DENIS1
Advisor
Advisor

Yes thanks Valeri, this point has been already done by our local Checkpoint guys Smiley Happy

Thanks again for your job and reactivity guys!

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Happy to help

0 Kudos
Fabian_Del_Camp
Explorer

Hello, I leave my old work several years ago. I want to change my certifications to my new account. I am interesting in renew my checkPoint Certifications. How should I procede?

Best Regards,

Fabián

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Quoting from the comment above:

Now, certification. You need to open a new UC account. Once done, and most importantly, before deleting the old one, open a ticket with Account Services to move your certificates to the new one. Then you can delete.

0 Kudos
Fabian_Del_Camp
Explorer

Hey I have just send an email to Account Services. Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

@Fabian_Del_Camp just in case, Account Services is a different division, we are not related to it in any way, other than being part of the same company. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events