Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wang
Collaborator

Can anyone help me explain the Endpoints value

Hey, engineers, who can help me solve this problem?What does this Endpoint value mean?

22653275a50760827572fa1942f7121.jpg

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

It's a seat count for the number of clients you have with the managed Endpoint security client installed.

E.g. 1 Gateway or 100 Endpoints

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
Wang
Collaborator

I don't quite understand. Can you describe it in detail
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Simply the security policy for Security Gateway and Endpoint security products can be centrally managed in a single consolidated platform in R80.20 subject to licensing.

Perhaps if we could understand what you're trying to achieve we can help further?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Management licenses are sized based on the number of gateways that are managed. An CPSG-NGSM10 can manage up to 10 security gateways, for instance.

If you are using Endpoint features like SandBlast Agent, Full Disk Encryption, Endpoint Compliance, and Remote Access, the license also gives you the ability to manage those features for a certain number of endpoints. In the case of a CPSG-NGSM10, you can manage up to 1,000 computers.

In both cases, you must also have licenses for the relevant managed devices (gateways and/or endpoints). If you're not using the Endpoint features, you can ignore the number of Endpoints as it is not relevant in that case.

Wang
Collaborator

Thank you very much

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events