Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fire_Verse
Contributor

CPsizeme RIP?

Seems like it has been weeks since the CPSizeme tool has been returning results via email. Have tried the "offline" method of emailing the .xml file to cpsizeme_upload@checkpoint.com and that does not appear to be working either. Have validated this on multiple devices, at multiple locations for different customers. Am using the most updated version at all locations. Moving forward, is uploading the .xml file into the sizing tool on PartnerMap the only option for seeing the performance data?

7 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

As far as I know, this is still supported.

I can ask around, but you should open a TAC case also.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I have alerted the relevant parties in R&D, they are looking into why it's not working.

Will provide an update once I have one.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Best I've got right now is that we are aware of the issue with the backend that processes the uploads.

Will update as I hear more.

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Looks like whatever the issue is with cpsizeme uploads is resolved.

Would love to hear confirmation from the community, of course.

0 Kudos
Fire_Verse
Contributor

A few days ago I received over a dozen cpsizeme reports going back to February. Was able to confirm that one of our customers starting seeing the delivery of their older reports as well. Looks like the service is available again.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Fire_Verse
Contributor

...and it is not working again. It looks like the old reports were stalled, and then sent out on April 2nd. The tool itself is still not working as documented. Is anyone responsible for the this service/tool at Check Point? Is this a tool that is going away or going to be replaced by something else?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I'm not aware of any specific plans to replace or discontinue cpsizeme.

I will contact the relevant parties again.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events