Did you mean: 
Create a Post

Re: #CPX360 Slides 2019

Same error
0 Kudos
Admin
Admin

The permissions should be appropriately adjusted and you should have access to the content now.

0 Kudos

I still get the same error:
"The topic you are trying to access is not available. Note that some content is only available if you are signed into CheckMates."
I'm also getting this error message while trying to access other CheckMates member exclusive content. I tried different browsers, makes no difference. Something wrong with my profile?
0 Kudos
Admin
Admin

Hi, I just checked, you should have access to the files. I even "switched" to your user to confirm.

One issue that you probably ran into was that the documents would attempt to load in a previewer, which for some reason is not working. I've disabled this for now, so you should be able to retrieve the presentations.
0 Kudos

Thank you Dameon for checking this. But my profile is still not able to access any Checkmates exclusive content. I've tried it even on different computers (different browser profiles) and even on a browser of on of my colleagues: It is working with his Checkmates account, but not with mine.

See yourself:

Screenshot.png

0 Kudos
Admin
Admin

When I checked your profile just now, all of the "roles" had been removed from it, which will cause more problems than just accessing this content 🙂

I've re-added them. If after you log in again, you're still having issues, let me know.
0 Kudos

It works now, thanks!
0 Kudos
Admin
Admin

I think I found all the remaining cases of this issue and it should be fixed for everyone now. 🙂
0 Kudos
Employee
Employee

Hi there, is there anywhere a possibility to download all-in-one?
0 Kudos
Admin
Admin

Not that I'm aware of.

0 Kudos