Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vladimir
Champion
Champion
Jump to solution

Announcement – Check Point Firewall Administration R81.10+ book release

The first edition of my book Check Point Firewall Administration R81.10+ is now available for pre-order on Amazon in digital edition and paperback. For more information lookup ISBN-13: 978-1801072717 or ISBN-10: 180107271X

Huge shout-out to @PhoneBoy, a Technical Reviewer on this project and @Timothy_Hall  for helping me with sanity checks and suggestions.

Limited number of promotional free copies are available, and you can request those by PM or via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/vladimiry/

Thank you!

(1)
37 Replies
AaronCP
Advisor

Looking forward to receiving my paperback copy 😀

Screenshot_20221028-223540_Amazon Shopping.jpg

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

@AaronCP , thank you for ordering the book!

I hope you'll enjoy it.

Cheers,

Vladimir

0 Kudos
Christopher_Hsu
Explorer

Hello my friend! You've been busy! Hope all is well and congratulations! I will have my copy in a few days! 

adamfofo1
Participant

Hello and Congratulations!

Will it be possible to buy the book in other formats like PDF in the future?

Regards

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

I am not sure about that, but you can check what format is available on publisher's site: packtpub.com and search for the title there.

Regardless- you can buy Kindle format on Amazon and use Kindle reader on any platform, if all you need is a digital version.

PDFs introduce DRM issues I rather not deal with.

Regards,

Vladimir

0 Kudos
philb
Explorer

Is there a recommended laptop for the lab based learning, are there any tweaks needed to the BIOS etc ?

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Any Intel i7 or higher CPU with 32GB of RAM would suffice. In terms of the BIOS/UEFI settings, virtualization support should be enabled. I personally run the labs on AMD Ryzen 5 PC as well as on two old Dell Precision 5510 laptop models. One with Xeon + 32GB RAM and the other with Core i7 + 32GB RAM.

(1)
alemeyie
Participant

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events