Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bernardes
Advisor
Jump to solution

After Smart Event and SMS Upgrade from 80.40 to 81.10 some information isn't shown.

Hello Mates!

After Smart Event and SMS Upgrade from 80.40 to 81.10 some information isn't shown.

Let me explain better the scenario:

A few days ago (12/01/2022) I upgraded Smart Event and SMS from 80.40 to 81.10. And after that, I have some problems with old logs and reports. But I asked for help from you here in mates and you advise me that when you did this upgrade you have to make an index log process manually to show old logs, so I followed the sk111766 and it seemed to work for a while.

But today I noticed that for some reason, the Smart Event stopped collecting event logs or something like that. Look at the print below:

print-urlf.png

In this print above the APP and URLF report from today seems to stop logging at about 2:00 AM...

And in the log tab, the logs are weird as well. Before 2:00 AM I was many connection logs from all blades (normal behavior):

print-logs.png

But after 2:08 AM until now I just can see these identity logs and nothing more:

print-logs2.png

What could I verify first in this scenario?

How can I be sure if that's all ok with the logging collect?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Does same issue continue if you do evstop; evstart on smart event server?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Does same issue continue if you do evstop; evstart on smart event server?

0 Kudos
Bernardes
Advisor

Hello @the_rock sorry for the long time to return.

Yes, the (evtstop/evtstart) works fine.

Thank you for your help!

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Happy to help. When in doubt with Smart Event, evstop;evstart is always best to try 😉

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Sounds like a TAC case to me.

0 Kudos
(1)

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events