cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jorgeluiznim
Participant

Threat emulation status - Quota exceeded" and "Invalid license"

Question about Errors in Harmony Endpoint

Recently, while trying to use Harmony Endpoint, I encountered two error messages: “Quota exceeded” and “Invalid license”. I’m trying to understand what might be causing these issues and how to resolve them. Here are some questions I have:

1. Quota Exceeded:

• What exactly does “Quota exceeded” mean in the context of Harmony Endpoint?
    • Is this error related to the number of devices that can be managed by Harmony Endpoint?
    • Is there a way to check how many licenses are currently in use and how many are still available?
    • If the quota has been exceeded, what are the options to resolve this? Can the quota be increased or can old devices be removed to free up space?
  2. Invalid License:

• What could cause the “Invalid license” error message?
    • Does this error indicate that the Harmony Endpoint license has expired or that there is an issue with the license key?
    • How can I check the status of the current license and ensure it is valid?
    • If the license is invalid, what is the procedure to renew or correct the license?

I’m looking to better understand these errors to ensure Harmony Endpoint functions correctly and that all devices are protected. Has anyone experienced these issues and can share their experiences or solutions?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Lesley
Advisor
Advisor

For issue 2 you can check this one out:

https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk122119

cplic print -x output would help from 

Or this is Harmony endpoint in cloud? Then above is n/a

-------
If you like this post please give a thumbs up(kudo)! 🙂
0 Kudos
JonnyRabinowitz
Employee
Employee

There is a quota (limit) on the number of Threat Emulation uploads that can be performed. Do not have more details of the specifics of the quota, quantity / duration etc

From the screen shots it looks like there are sufficient client licenses overall

0 Kudos
AdiGH
Employee
Employee

Hey @jorgeluiznim, I would advise you to open a support ticket for this. Although the license seems OK from the screenshots you've shared, there are sometimes issues with the contracts combining the license that might cause this error. A support ticket will be the best way to understand the root cause and get a quick resolution. 

We are also working on a project to revamp the way we report errors and provide the admin with information on how to solve them. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events