Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fphillips
Explorer

Super Node unable to create files locally

I'm guessing this may need to be a support request, just wondering looking to see if it's a possible to get a quicker answer as I figure this will take a few days and back and forth to go through support

I've enabled Super Node on a windows 10 client on the network AND a windows server.  For both machines, when there is a request for an update from a regular (non super-note) client, it appears in the error.log (on the super node) file located within the nginx folder, there are errors on the super node that it can't create files/folders within:

C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security Agent\Endpoint Common\nginx\temp\proxy_temp\<path for data>

because of this, it looks like the nginx server is redirecting the clients to go out to the checkpoint servers to get the data it requires. This is causing some network performance issues.

This folder is set to Read-Only when checking the folder properties.  No level of admin access can remove this it seems.  All attempts to find out ways to remove this flag don't seem to work when searching for solutions.

I'm wondering if this read-only flag is causing issues with the nginx server not being able to save the required data needed to serve to it's clients?

Anyone come across this and find a solution? I couldn't find any related settings in the Harmony Portal to assist with this.

0 Kudos
0 Replies

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events