Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
king_slavcho
Participant
Jump to solution

SmartEndpoint can't download latest client

Hi people,

I wanted to ask you what may be the problem to my smartconsole or server that it can not update/download the latest endpoint client package.. I go to SmartEndpoint and go to deployment and there i try to download the latest client - 86.25.5060 and it is just ongoing and is not downloading.. here is a screenshut of it. Also after a while it stops and says that there is an error connecting to the checkpoint.com servers to download it - also a screenshut.. The version i am stuck with is 85.20.1115. Can you help me download the latest client because with this version i do not have the windows 11 support.

Thank you

checkpoint client download problem.png

checkpoint client download problem 1.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Swiftyyyy
Advisor

Hi, I'd suggest you download the client manually & import it into your management server from a local machine.

Download the latest client from the Endpoint Security Homepage Endpoint Security Homepage (checkpoint.com) (sk117536), unpack the .zip archive and open the same window you're in right now on SmartEndpoint.

Instead of downloading the client as you are now, select "Load a folder containing client installers" and select the unpacked directory on your hard drive.

This will upload and verify the clients and you'll be able to deploy them freely as you were up until now.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Swiftyyyy
Advisor

Hi, I'd suggest you download the client manually & import it into your management server from a local machine.

Download the latest client from the Endpoint Security Homepage Endpoint Security Homepage (checkpoint.com) (sk117536), unpack the .zip archive and open the same window you're in right now on SmartEndpoint.

Instead of downloading the client as you are now, select "Load a folder containing client installers" and select the unpacked directory on your hard drive.

This will upload and verify the clients and you'll be able to deploy them freely as you were up until now.

king_slavcho
Participant

this helped me but i am wondering what is the problem so that my smartconsole won't download the latest client versions and instead of that i have to download them manually..

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Out of interest what version & build of SmartConsole is used?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
king_slavcho
Participant

R81.10 (81.19,9600.404)

0 Kudos
jcortez
Employee
Employee

@king_slavcho 

Please open an SR with our TAC Endpoint Team so this can be looked at further, if you have not done so already. We need to dive deeper into this issue to see why it is not functioning as expected.

Justin Cortez
Technology Leader | Endpoint Cyber Security Products | Americas Endpoint Team
0 Kudos
king_slavcho
Participant

ok i will open a case with the TAC endpoint team

0 Kudos
YJRC
Explorer

Did you solve the issue?? I'm running through the same problem.

0 Kudos
gm446
Contributor

also with same issue, did you manage to solve it?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events