cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Levine
Contributor

Sandblast Agent in Chromium Edge

Hi,

We are using the Endpoint Security client on our devices... currently E82.30. When we deploy, SBA gets added to Chrome and IE11 automatically and picks up policy from our Endpoint management server (R80.30).

I believe there is a SK that talks about how to deploy to Firefox, but I am not finding anything conclusive on support for MS Edge (Chromium). Is there an SK or any guidance out there for this yet? 

Thanks in advance!

6 Replies
Gal_Carmeli
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Browser extension for Edge (Chromium) is currently under development, and will be released during Q3.

Once implemented, its installation will be installed automatically once you install SBA. There will be no need for any manual work to enable it.

Thanks,
Gal.

0 Kudos
David_Levine
Contributor

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Kathleen_Murphy
Participant

Where can I find the matrix of currently supported browsers and when they plan on supporting additional browsers?

0 Kudos
Gal_Carmeli
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Currently supported browsers (SBA version E83.00 and above):

* Google Chrome
* Internet explorer (all features except for URLF)
* Mozilla Firefox (all features except for URLF)

Future plan:

* Support for the Edge-Chromium - end of Q3 (all features will be supported)
* Complete URLF for Internet Explorer and Firefox - probably end of Q4, no commitment yet.

Thanks,
Gal.

0 Kudos
David_Levine
Contributor

Thanks Gal for the information!

0 Kudos
Eyal_Magidish
Employee
Employee

Hi, please see E83.20

The complete list of improvements can be found in the version release’s Secure Knowledge sk168081.

New windows support

E83.20 has full support (all blades and packages) for Windows 10 20H1 (version 2004)

Browser Extension support Microsoft Edge (Chromium) & Chrome for Mac

SandBlast Agent Browser Extension now supports Microsoft Edge (Chromium) and Chrome for Mac with the following capabilities:

• URL Filtering (WebUI only)
  • File Download Protection
  • Credential Theft protection including Zero-Phishing and Corporate-password-reuse protection

The extension is installed automatically together with the new version.

Eyal

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events