cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ikokkoris
Contributor

Push Operations - Deploy New Endpoints Fails

Hello,

I am trying to deploy new endpoint with Push Operations procedure.
I have cloud Management (81.10.0.63) and I have set a Deployment Agent (E86.80/ 86.80.0.109) based on the admin guide (setting the deployment agent).

However, every  attempt to deploy new endpoints is failed with Operation status description "Deployment Agent is not configured" and operation status "DA NOT installed".  Unfortunately, when you enter the Domain Admin credentials, there isn't  any notification for a successful deployment agent configuration. 

Best regards
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RS_Daniel
Advisor

Hello,

I agree, the interface for DA configuration is not the best. For me it worked in netbios/legacy format: DOMAIN\username. HTH.

Regards

0 Kudos
ikokkoris
Contributor

Hi,

I tried that with domain\username and domain.com\username (based on admin guide's ad.com) with the same result.

Forgot to say that I configured as Deployment Agent both  Windows Server 2019 and Windows 10 machine.

0 Kudos
RS_Daniel
Advisor

I can only suggest double checking the basics, i imagine you already have a successful AD integration, the syntax is case sensitive (Administrator is not equal to administrator), verify the netbios domain name, tha DA agent is being configured on a machine joined to AD domain. You can also check C:\ProgramData\CheckPoint\Logs\cpda.elg log file in order to see if you find any error after push operation fails.

If you already covered all of these, contact TAC should be next step.

One tip after you fix this problem. The target machine need to have all software requirements to install the agent correctly, for example SP1 on w7, .net framework 4.6.1, etc.

Regards

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events