cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samidp
Explorer
Jump to solution

Migrate endpoint onpremise to cloud harmony endpoint

Hi, How can migrate by checkpoint on premise deployment package to cloud endpoint harmony? version endpoint 86.20 onpremise.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
0 Kudos
7 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
0 Kudos
samidp
Explorer

Hi, thanks for your information. However, the guide does not refer to migrating directly from the Endpoint administration console. Since I would have to reinstall machine by machine. which makes a long and expensive task. I remain attentive if you know how to carry out this activity. Thank you.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Clients can be reconnected to a different management server with the Endpoint Reconnect utility.
You need to contact the TAC in order to obtain the tool and get the instructions for your precise environment.

0 Kudos
samidp
Explorer

Thanks, I don't want to use the Reconnect tool, I would have to do it for each machine or through a GPO in the Active Directory. My intention is load a package from Smartendpoint on the Premises and from there deploy it to all the machines that are already registered in this administration console.

Can this be done?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Unfortunately, that is not possible.
Your only option without uninstalling/reinstalling is to use the reconnect tool.

0 Kudos
RS_Daniel
Advisor

Hello,

Did you read step 11? it talks about exactly that point.

1. Run the Reconnect tool on all the endpoints to reconnect to the Harmony Endpoint service on the Infinity Portal. For more information, see Reconnect Tool.

0 Kudos
samidp
Explorer

thank Daniel,

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events