Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IZoom
Contributor
Jump to solution

Harmony Endpoint Reports

Hi gyus,

We run security checkup for customer and he really likes it. Customer has already Harmony Endpoint and logical question comes from customer if such a "checkup" report for endpoints is available.

Endpoints are managed from Infinity portal. 

Do you have some equivalent checkup report personalized for endpoints? Are you willing to share template? Would be possible  to make such a report template public available in SmartView - such a gateway reports?

Thx. 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lzm
Collaborator

I got you. I also miss more predefined Views and Reports for Endpoint Management. There's only one View today, the Cyber Attack View - Endpoint.

I edited the "Important Attacks" view to reflect Endpoint information:

Screenshot_45.png

I'm still tweaking things here and there but it should get you started! Attaching the template.

I'm also creating Report template for "Installed Endpoints", to generate a report of all the machines with endpoint installed, OS statistics, device type statistics and so on:

Screenshot_46.pngScreenshot_47.png

Screenshot_48.png

I hope to have more concrete results soon!

View solution in original post

(3)
MikeB
Advisor

Hi @IZoom , 

I share two simple reports that I hope you will find useful:
- Agent Deployment
- Re-use of Corporate Credentials

I hope that more people in the community can share more elaborated reports at Harmony Endpoint level as it is something that is really missing.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You can run a checkup on a specific endpoint by using: http://www.cpcheckme.com/checkme/ 

0 Kudos
IZoom
Contributor

Hi,

Yes, I know checkme. It's a wonderfool tool to present strength of the solution. We'll using  it for sales initiative. 

My question was oriented to regular weekly reports about company security overview - to regularly ensure CIO and stakeholders that Harmony was really the good choice to protect end clients. Admins/SOC looking directly to console.

0 Kudos
Lzm
Collaborator

I got you. I also miss more predefined Views and Reports for Endpoint Management. There's only one View today, the Cyber Attack View - Endpoint.

I edited the "Important Attacks" view to reflect Endpoint information:

Screenshot_45.png

I'm still tweaking things here and there but it should get you started! Attaching the template.

I'm also creating Report template for "Installed Endpoints", to generate a report of all the machines with endpoint installed, OS statistics, device type statistics and so on:

Screenshot_46.pngScreenshot_47.png

Screenshot_48.png

I hope to have more concrete results soon!

(3)
Lzm
Collaborator

Is there any way to share the template? I'm trying to attach here but it says the format doesn't match the file.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The way to share the .cpr report on the community is to zip the file and attach that.

0 Kudos
Lzm
Collaborator

Thanks @PhoneBoy .

Here is the View template.

(1)
IZoom
Contributor

Sharing here would be awesome! If it is not possible to to attach template here, some link to public web-storage will save a lot of time for the community!

many many thanks for input!

0 Kudos
Lzm
Collaborator

I've sent a PM to you! 🙂

MikeB
Advisor

Hi @IZoom , 

I share two simple reports that I hope you will find useful:
- Agent Deployment
- Re-use of Corporate Credentials

I hope that more people in the community can share more elaborated reports at Harmony Endpoint level as it is something that is really missing.

Marcos_Vieira
Contributor

I have found the article sk165614 "How to create custom SmartEvent events for Endpoint" which give some hints about creatinv "VIEWS" in SmartEvent for Endpoint Events. However there is nothing about reports.

Another point is that if you don´t have SmartEvent you will be limited to the reports section in the SmartEndpoint Console, which gives you no option to add/customize/schedule anything.

0 Kudos
MikeB
Advisor

Hello! Any plans for Check Point to add pre-defined Harmony Endpoint Reports?? Tt would be great to have Security Checkup and other Endpoint-focused reports to present at the executive level.

MikeB
Advisor

Could someone from the Check Point team tell us if there are any plans to add pre-defined Harmony Endpoint reports? 🙂 

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events