cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luciano_Cirino
Contributor

Harmony Endpoint License Migration

Hello CheckMates,

I have a task that requires assistance. Currently, I have an account with two licenses for 110 users and 60 users, respectively, in different locations, both managed on the same server. I need to separate them for individual management. I already have another account, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Can someone help me with this task?"

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alex-
Leader Leader
Leader

You could try to move them to the other account manually but your best approach would be to open an SR with Account Services or take it up with your local office/reseller to ensure everything is correct I terms of support and licensing.

0 Kudos
Luciano_Cirino
Contributor

Got it,

We have a single ID, the goal is to use the same ID, we just want to use the CK in another Tenant. Is it possible to have one ID for two Tenants?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Is this managed in the cloud or on-premise?

In any case, you'll also probably need this tool to change the management of the individual clients (above and beyond moving the licensing, which will require Account Services): https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Infinity_Portal/WebAdminGuides/EN/Harmony-Endpoint-Admin-Guide/... 

0 Kudos
Luciano_Cirino
Contributor

It is managed in the cloud.

We have a single ID, the goal is to use the same ID, we just want to use the CK in another Tenant. Is it possible to have one ID for two Tenants?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Not sure what you mean by ID here.
In any case, Account Services is a good first step here.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events