Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sal_Previtera
Contributor

Forward Endpoint Manager logs to Firewall management or Smartevents server ?

Endpoint management server running R80.40 HFA94....(in standalone mode)

Firewalls management and Smartevents sever running the same R80.40 HFA94.....

Previously when we  was running R80.20 Endpoint logs were forwarding to Firewall management...after the upgrade no logs are forwarded from Endpoint server to the Management server.

Since I do not have any document on how it was accomplished previously, can someone point me in the right direction or SK###?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

0 Kudos
Sal_Previtera
Contributor

Thanks Phoneboy, I will try to follow that sk35288.

I wished that was an easier way to incorporate 2 different Checkpoint products without going thru this mental exercise.

Changing marketing names on product also does not help, From Endpoint Security to Harmony ( I understand that this more cloud based).

maybe the goal should be "Unity and Harmony" between CP products, especially on the logging/events/search...Just a wish list.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The main reason this integration is "complicated" is SIC.
When Endpoint and Network are installed together, the same Certificate Authority is used.
When they're installed separately, there are different CAs, thus some work is required to integrate the two.

We have the same issue in the cloud with the management "as a service" offerings for Management and Endpoint, both of which currently have separate logs.
We are working to unify this. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events