Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pbeau
Participant
Jump to solution

EndPoint For Server Optimization Profiles

Hi all,

I'm wanting to know if more robust documentation exists on how 'EndPoint for Server Optimization Profiles' work? I'm aware how to configure them in the Infinity Portal but I'd like to know exactly how these profiles are optimized for their respective end points.

Hopefully, I've made my point clear enough. Feel free to let me know if you'd like me to elaborate further.

Thank you,

-Paul

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I don't think we list exactly what is done anywhere.
If you really need this, I recommend a TAC case.
For what purpose are you asking about this?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

When you assign roles to servers, pre-defined exclusions to role-related processes, files, and folders are applied by policy.
The exclusions were created based on Microsoft recommendations and internal Check Point research.
This is per: https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk179816

Which suggests we’ve created a pre-built set of exclusions to ensure the specific app specified by the profile operates smoothly.

0 Kudos
Pbeau
Participant

Thanks for the quick response!

Does Check Point or Microsoft mention what these pre-built exclusions are (which processes, files, folders, etc.)? Are they listed somewhere in the Harmony EndPoint Infinity Portal?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I don't think we list exactly what is done anywhere.
If you really need this, I recommend a TAC case.
For what purpose are you asking about this?

0 Kudos
Pbeau
Participant

This isn't really a need, simply curious to understand what's going on behind the scenes. Thanks for your time!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events