Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pedro_Sentinela
Contributor

ENDPOINT - PREBOOT PROBLEMS

Some users are unable to log in to their machines, that is, they receive an invalid password error when typing the username and password on the Checkpoint Pre Boot screen, and the user is not blocked on the portal.

We noticed that this error happens when the user uses the notebook outside the network (at home) or leaves it unplugged.

In some cases we noticed that even using the One-Time-Logon to go from the PreBoot screen the user ends up not being able to log into the network account in some cases we receive “account blocked”.

When analyzing a user in the checkpoint portal, his account is not blocked and to solve it I had to force the user to change the pre-boot password.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DiegoFretes
Participant

I currently have the same problem with version E87.00, did you find any sk that helped you?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Probably best to have TAC case open to check further. Does not appear there was any response to this. I dont deal myself much with endpoint side, but maybe below helps?

Best,

Andy

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/R80.40/SmartEndpoint_OLH/EN/Topics-EPSG/Preboot.html

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events