Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmarcos
Explorer

Deployment agent - push operation log "DA Not Installed"

After using push operation do deploy a new agent in a given endpoint I see the message "DA Not Installed" in operation status.
I'm wondering what is this message referring to.
fyi: I do have a deployment agent enabled in the network.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Oscar_David_Gom
Contributor
Contributor

Him

Were you able to address this issue? I'm having this same problem.

Regards.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

What version? I never had this problem before myself. As long as there is correct license attached and gateway has connectivity, it works 100%.

0 Kudos
Oscar_David_Gom
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

It is Harmony Endpoint Cloud Managed (havent checked the version, R81.10 I guess), the endpoint configured as Deployment Agent is E86.60 (86.60.0185). I think there is no gw involved here because is just Harmony and connectivity is OK between endpoint, cloud and the targets.

Tony_Graham
Advisor

I have also seen this error. However, after about 30 seconds the client went ahead and processed the push operation. In my case I was attempting to restart the remote endpoint. Another anomaly I noticed was the push job I created had 1 machine selected. The push job shown in Push Operations contained 2 machines, the machine I selected plus a machine that had previously been in the asset list. Once the job completed and I cleaned Push Operations (delete). When I went back to Asset Management  the 'plus machine' had disappeared from the asset list. I ran the job a second time and the same anomaly did NOT occur. It is my feeling that the DA problem is related to a database inconsistency, possibly with deleted objects.

0 Kudos
ikokkoris
Contributor

Hello, 

Did you solve this problem? I face the same issue with you

Thank you 

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Maybe best to confirm with TAC.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events