Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CP-Shark
Contributor
Jump to solution

Delete Computers from Harmony

Hi guys,

I am very curious what it best practice with old computers in CP Harmony Endpoint (R81),
I have deleted a few computers in AD and now I want these computers to be deleted in CP Harmony as well.

In SmartEndpoint there is now way to delete these old clients and on the Harmony Endpoint WebUI I get the following error

delete.jpg

I have tried the following SKs already but without any success:

How to add List Contents and Read Property permissions to Deleted Objects for an AD account (checkpo...

Error when a user tries to delete a computer from Harmony Endpoint (checkpoint.com)

Therefore I have manually deleted the object from "AD Deleted Objects" via PowerShell but these old computers are still available under "Users and Computers".

In big environments it is really annoying when you can see all the devices which have been deleted in AD long ago.

Any hints or advices?

Cheers,
CP-Shark

CCSA / CCSE
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CP-Shark
Contributor

Problem is solved. I had a special character in one of my AD OUs and this not even supported by Microsoft. So I removed it and now everything is working proper!

CCSA / CCSE

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CP-Shark
Contributor

Problem is solved. I had a special character in one of my AD OUs and this not even supported by Microsoft. So I removed it and now everything is working proper!

CCSA / CCSE
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events