Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucasax
Participant
Jump to solution

Connectivity with the Check Point Endpoint Security service is lost after new windows 10 update

Hi everyone!

So after I installed a window 10 update (Ver. 21H1 (Compilation SO 19043.1110) after rebooting the PC  a message appeared that the Check Point Endpoint Security is lost. 

When i unhided my windows adapters  the one named "Check Point Virtual Network Adapter  for Endpoint VPN  Client" states :

Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. (Code 37)

The driver was not downloaded. Initialization call failed.

TracSrvWrapper.exe  is stopped and cannot manually be initialized.

I collected the logs of the software for reference.

In the version of the Properties of the TracSrvWrapper.exe it says the number: 98.6.1014.4

I already tried uninstalling  and installing  the VPN using the .MSI given by my employer with no fix at all.

This is my current problem:

VPN NOT WORKING.jpg

Hopefully you can give me an answer,

Thanks in advance, 

Luke

34 Replies
chrominek
Contributor

Reinstallation of the CP VPN with 2 reboots solved the problem with apollo driver unable to start ( After "new version available, download it from server ..." and install (upgrade) failed on the reinstalling vpn interface driver).

0 Kudos
Rowrow65
Explorer

You are a hero!! Thank you so much, deleted valorant and it worked a treat!

0 Kudos
Sandoval0108
Explorer

Yes, I have Valorant installed, it was working before but after installing it it doesn't work, what can I do?

0 Kudos
BorisTheBlade
Explorer

I had been fighting with this for a couple months!

I too had Valorant installed, and removing it fixed the issue I was having with the Check Point VPN Service not starting.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Myriad
Explorer

I may be late to reply.. but you can disable Vanguard in the taskbar, when you have the "Vanguard tray notification" enabled in autostart. If you want to play Valorant, you need to restart your computer.

Thus, you have no need to uninstall Valorant and can keep it.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events