Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CP-Shark
Contributor
Jump to solution

CPTrayUI.exe on on a Terminal Server / Remote Desktop Service

Hello,

after I have migrated from E86.50 to E87.20+ I am running the following problem.
On terminal servers I am using the Terminal Servermode (Deploying the Harmony Endpoint Client on a Terminal Server / Remote Desktop Service (checkpoint.com))

Unfortunately I am not able to start the client described on bulletpoint 3. Optional

The CPTrayUI.exe is not coming up in the systray.

Anyone with the same issue? Any ideas?

Cheers,
Olli 

CCSA / CCSE
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CP-Shark
Contributor

Problem solved: Instead of using C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\UIFramework\Bin\cptrayUI.exe you have to use C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\UIFramework\Bin\WUI\cptrayWUI.exe

CCSA / CCSE

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey Olli,

This seems familiar to me, I feel like I had seen customer with this issue before. Does it happen on all the machines? Let me "comb" through my emails and check.

Andy

0 Kudos
CP-Shark
Contributor

Hey Andy,

yes on all servers where I have used the Terminalserver Mode.

CCSA / CCSE
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

K, understood. let me check and I will get back to you.

Cheers,

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Just messaged my colleague, but he said customer had different problem, so not sure best way to go about it. Might be worth contact TAC and see what they can provide.

Andy

0 Kudos
CP-Shark
Contributor

Problem solved: Instead of using C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\UIFramework\Bin\cptrayUI.exe you have to use C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\UIFramework\Bin\WUI\cptrayWUI.exe

CCSA / CCSE
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events