Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itguerreiro
Explorer

Add IOC in version 86.20

I recently updated some endpoints in my environment to version 86.20 to be able to add IOCs as it is one of the new features. I'm not finding how to add the IOC's and do the tests. Can you help me?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
14 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

AFAIK, it should be done on the MGMT server and not on the end client. 

itguerreiro
Explorer

Thank you very much for your feedback and support. I tried to find it on MGMT, but I couldn't find it.

My solution is in the SAAS model.

Could you please show me the way?

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

I am not sure I understand. Are you talking about CloudGuard SaaS or Cloud & Web Management for Harmony Endpoint?

If former, then it is a client-less solution. If latter, here is the admin guide, IOC management section

0 Kudos
itguerreiro
Explorer

I'm using , Web Management for Harmony Endpoint

0 Kudos
itguerreiro
Explorer

My web version is R81. Do I need to update?

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
jcortez
Employee
Employee

Hi @itguerreiro,

So you are using our Harmony Endpoint Cloud/EPMaaS product. The IOC Management is not included into the Endpoint Web Management Portal until JHF Take 77. We may need to upgrade your Harmony Endpoint Cloud/EPMaaS Server to the latest as I suspect you are not on at least JHF Take 77 to have this feature/option.

What is the name/connection token of your Harmony Endpoint Cloud/EPMaaS Server? This way I can check for you to see if it need to be upgraded.

Justin Cortez
Technology Leader | Endpoint Cyber Security Products | Americas Endpoint Team
jcortez
Employee
Employee

Hi @itguerreiro,

Do you still need assistance with this? Can you provide your Harmony Endpoint Cloud/EPMaaS Server/Tenant name/identifier so we can check which version you are currently on?

Justin Cortez
0 Kudos
itguerreiro
Explorer

HI @jcortez 

Yes I do, but won't it be public if I pass my information here?

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
jcortez
Employee
Employee

Correct it would be public here. If you are worried about sharing that info here then please open a SR with TAC (Endpoint Team) and share the details there and then please share the SR number here.

Justin Cortez
0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Note you can also send private messages via the users profile here where required.

Though as Justin says something's are best handled directly with TAC however.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
jcortez
Employee
Employee

@itguerreiro,

Did you ever get you Harmony Endpoint Cloud/EPMaaS Server upgrade to get support for the IOC Management?

Justin Cortez
0 Kudos
RS_Daniel
Advisor

Hello @jcortez ,

Do you know if IoC management is possible with on-prem endpoint management server? I found that it is included since R81 jumbo 60 (PRJ-32886), but was not able to find the configuration procedure on admin guides, they only reference to infinity portal configuration. Thanks in advance.

Regards

0 Kudos
jcortez
Employee
Employee

Hi @RS_Daniel 

Currently IOC Management is only released for Harmony Endpoint Cloud/EPMaaS and is not available for Harmony Endpoint On-Premise.

Justin Cortez
0 Kudos
jcortez
Employee
Employee

@RS_Daniel 

I want to make a correction here. I was able to find that since R81 JHF Take 60 & R81.10 JHF 38 we support IOC Management for On-Premise but it is only available via the Harmony Endpoint Web Management for On-Premise. It cannot be used via the Smart Endpoint Console.

Justin Cortez

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events