cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tal_Eisner
Contributor

Forrester names Check Point a Leader in Endpoint Security Suites

FOR_1024x512.jpg

Forrester Research, Inc. conducted an extensive, in-depth analysis of endpoint security features amongst 15 different enterprise cyber security solutions. They evaluated 25 criteria, including malware prevention, data security, mobile and a zero-trust framework alignment.

Check Point’s SandBlast Agent supplies a comprehensive enterprise endpoint security solution, assuring organizations are protected from advanced zero-day attacks. Some key features of the solution include Threat Emulation, Threat Extraction, Anti-Ransomware, Zero-Phishing, and more.

The criteria in which Check Point obtained the highest possible scores in Enterprise Endpoint Security were:

• Malware prevention
  • Exploit prevention
  • Secure configuration management
  • Data security
  • Mobile
  • Zero-trust framework alignment

Download the report to learn about Forrester’s evaluation of the endpoint security market and why Check Point was recognized as a leader.

From the report:

“Check Point’s focus on integrating the endpoint security capabilities with its network security portfolio has led to one of the tightest integrations between the two layers in this study, helping customers to enforce a Zero-Trust approach on their endpoint devices.”

The Forrester Wave™: Endpoint Security Suites, Q3 2019

2 Replies
Boaz_Barzel
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Great Work!!!

“Always Be yourself, unless you can Be Batman, then always be Batman”
Enkh-Amar_Batno
Participant

Hello? Tal Eisner

My name is Enkh-Amar.B. I'm Senior Business Development Manager at Vertexmon company (Mongolian Partner). I am responsible for the cyber-security business. Nice to meet you. (Remotely) 

I'm from "A Strategy for Preventing Unknown, Zero-day Attacks" webinar. And I'm very excited about "A Strategy for Preventing Unknown, Zero-day Attacks" webinar.
Thank you, 

We announced by last week "A Strategy for Preventing Unknown, Zero-day Attacks" webinar for Mongolian customers. So can I use your PPT for my webinar on the this Friday? If is it possible, please send to me by e-mail.

My e-mail: enkh-amar@vertexmon.com 

Warmest Regards, 

Enkh-Amar

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events