cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roberto_Panta
Explorer
Jump to solution

Reports in CloudGuard SaaS

I have enabled CGS with Office365, I want to know, how to export reports to pdf or other format?

Roberto Panta
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jaspreet_Singh_
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi Baasanjargal,

You can go to the Events Tab at the bottom left of the Dashboard. the view is similar to what you have in Smartevent. Here you can choose your report type and can export report per day, week or month and can even send it via email.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Asaf_Henig
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Currently you cannot generate reports locally. You will be able to do so in few weeks via integration with SmartEvent and later on in a standalone mode without that integration.  

Adam_Hirsch
Explorer

Can you tell me when this is going to be implemented?  Can you pull a PDF report directly from CGS in the standalone? I would like to pull summary reports and email them to CEO of the company.  I know you can make query reports but I would like something to send to an executive and the summary report seems to be the best for upper management but I can't find a way other than a screenshot to be able to send it.  

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I think what he's saying is: not currently, but it's planned to be added in the next few months.

Adam_Hirsch
Explorer

I agree I was just looking for a timeline of when it was coming out.  I was wanting to show my customer the ROI on his investment. I will do a presentation instead. 

Baasanjargal_Ts
Advisor
Advisor

Hello.

Is that feature enabled now.? or not? 

We want to get summary report eg Last 30 days by PDF.

0 Kudos
Jaspreet_Singh_
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi Baasanjargal,

You can go to the Events Tab at the bottom left of the Dashboard. the view is similar to what you have in Smartevent. Here you can choose your report type and can export report per day, week or month and can even send it via email.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
MTSCloud
Explorer

Hi, 

After to setting export PDF and configure SMTP,

1. I still cannot receive the PDF through email or download.

2 After relogin the CGS portal, the SMTP setting is gone.  I need reconfigure.  

Kindly please help. 

Thanks.

Justinian Ho

0 Kudos
Julian_Sanchez
Collaborator

How I can export the logs to SmarEvent on-premise? 

I follow the step for export but dont work. I dontget the logs 

0 Kudos
Baasanjargal_Ts
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Jeroen_Demets
Collaborator

hmm I seem to be missing that in our portal then...

In the Events tab I can filter my view and export it to excel but not to pdf and I cannot schedule this.

Actually I just want to send the weekly reports to non-admins. By default all admins get the weekly report but we want non-IT staff to receive them also. Seems like a normal question? But it doesn't seem possible at the moment.

Even better would be customizable reports to send but not currently possible it seems?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events