Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JPT
Explorer

how to secure unmanage devices to access saas app?

Hi team,

I have 2 question after i read the harmony connect datasheet.

1) Is that possible to switch the region based on user current location automaticity ? example: user may need to flight to other country, what happen user using his laptop in different country?

2) What if I need to ensure unmanage devices are not allow to access saas app? Example: I using O365 in my company, however I only allow login to my O365 when user devices installed with Harmony connect agent. Do we have something like browser access based on device posture and compliance. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Check Point Harmony Connect is a globally distributed service. When a user with secure Internet Access or Network Access connects to the network, Harmony Connect selects the best service location (PoP) from the list of locations approved by the administrator.

• If the user's location and the service location are in the same country or state, then it is selected.
  • If there are multiple service locations in the user's continent or if there are no service locations in the user's continent , then the service location with the lowest latency to the user's location is selected.

Source: https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Infinity_Portal/WebAdminGuides/EN/Harmony-Connect-Admin-Guide/T... 

We have the concept of trusted devices and posture as an access condition.

Please consult with your local Check Point SE to learn more about the current & planned use cases.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)