cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moyzan
Explorer
Jump to solution

Harmony Connect certificate expired

Hello everyone. I was wondering if any of you could help me out with a problem I have with Harmony Connect. Is there a way for the Harmony certificate to be renewed automatically instead of the user having to double-click on the icon in the taskbar and then click on "authenticate again"? I have a LOT of users disconnected because they didn't realize they were no longer protected by Harmony and just didn't bother to check the icon. I can't really check on over 600 users and I was hoping there was a setting or a register key somewhere that we could modify.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
odedm
Employee
Employee

The issue has been addressed in version 1.2.8

• Users get a notification when the certificate is about to be expired (2 weeks before) and have the option to “renew now”
  • If they do not renew on their own (after being notified), the certificated will be renewed automatically few days before expiration

View solution in original post

4 Replies
odedm
Employee
Employee

The issue has been addressed in version 1.2.8

• Users get a notification when the certificate is about to be expired (2 weeks before) and have the option to “renew now”
  • If they do not renew on their own (after being notified), the certificated will be renewed automatically few days before expiration
moyzan
Explorer

Awesome! Is there any way for you guys to force the update to 1.2.8? My users are still on 1.2.6...

Thanks!

0 Kudos
odedm
Employee
Employee

Of course. Our support can do it per request.

0 Kudos
Stephen_Vella
Explorer

Hi, Is this solution available for both clients pushed via email (OTP) ie local user and IDP, or only for IDP ? 

Your response mentions, Our support can do it per request. Can this be requested for clients pushed via email ? 

Basically we have a client with 2,200 users and they are having such certificate expire issue with client inactive. Support are just telling customer to reinstall all !

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events