cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashish_Shah2
Participant

Managing Azure CloudGuard via MDM

Hi,

I have MDM running in my Infrastructure which manages approx 5 different domains and respective GW's. I have been tasked to deploy Azure CloudGuard in HA which i want to manage through MDM (as new CMA) by creating new domain for dedicatedly for Azure. My management is running on R80.10.

Is this possible? If yes, is there any SK to review or suggested steps to follow.

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ashish

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Managing a CloudGuard IaaS gateway in Azure is generally no different than any other gateway.
If you're doing autoscaling with these gateways and the like, or want to leverage the CloudGuard Controller to make it easier to automate policy configuration, it requires some additional configuration.
0 Kudos
Peter_Lyndley
Advisor
Advisor

This is interesting news Phoneboy. I was told on a recent training course that autoprovision was only on the roadmap for MDM and would be a while. Did i miss an announcement about this ? If you have more news, please share.

thanks

Peter

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The following docs suggest support for MDM with Virtual Machine Scale Sets (VMSS) and automatic provisioning, with some limitations.
https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/IaaS/WebAdminGuides/EN/CP_VMSS_for_Azure/html_frameset.htm

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.