CloudGuard IaaS Product Announcement - Cloud Management Extension (CME) Take 66 Release
I'm happy to inform of our latest update of Cloud Management Extension (CME). Take 66.
In this release, you can find
- For Azure
- Improved handling of API request throttling in Azure
- Minor fixes
- For AWS
- Autoscaling: integration with Network Load Balancer new listeners - UDP and UDP_TCP
- Transit VPC: spoke-routes and export-routes are now configured via the autoprov_cfg tool
- TGW: GW can be configured to re-advertise desired spoke routes over BGP back to the TGW (for Direct Connect)
- TGW: Gateways can be configured to automatically set static routes on their instance route table
- For all platforms
- Set a prefix to all SmartConsole objects created by the CME. For more information type 'autoprov_cfg set template -h' and look under '-pn'
- Added the CME take number to version’s information (through ‘autoprov_cfg –v’ and cme_menu)
- Fixed degradation inserted in Take 55 - Custom gateway script (-cg Flag) is now supported on AWS and GCP and not just Azure
Please, note that a new limitation was added -
Automatic HF deployment and setting a prefix to all SmartConsole objects' features cannot be activated in parallel for the same controller.
CME is provided as a CPUSE package and available for online or offline installation. Follow the installation instructions in sk157492 to install or update CME.
thank you for the information.
I am just wondering if Check Point currently recommends using CME instead of the Autoprovision Add-On. I cannot find this information in the available materials.
Best regards, Václav
You are right, we didn't write it in the sk. CME replaced the old Autoprovision Add-On and it is the recommended package.
We will add it to the "What's New" in the CME sk.