cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dankline
Employee
Employee

Azure Template Fails

I am trying to deploy an auto-provisioning template (below) and keep receiving various errors regarding the syntax.  Some of the errors are shown below.  The latest CME is installed on the management server.  The cme service is running and autoprovision is waiting to be initialized.

Template:

autoprov-cfg init Azure -mn “CPMng” -tn “azure-lab-template” -otp "onetimekey" -ver R80.30 -po “Standard” -cn “check-point-autoprovision” -sb “dbed4e99-0d45-4394-99f3-50af4XXXXXXX” -at “612a5289-89a8-45c2-a40d-f36faXXXXXXX” –aci “f64ded90-8ebf-4029-bb2f-09369XXXXXXX” -acs “~p9i0Vg-xL84-_Yr.45ESKSYLo0XXXXXXX”

Errors:

With OTP in quotes: autoprov-cfg init Azure: error: argument -otp: one time password should contain only alphanumeric characters
With OTP not in quotes: autoprov-cfg init Azure: error: argument -ver: invalid choice: 'R80.30' (choose from R77.30, R80.10, R80.20)

I've also received errors about various IDs not being GUID format.  I've masked the IDs above.

Thank You,

Dan

1 Reply
dankline
Employee
Employee

Issue resolved.  Comb through the template to ensure it doesn't have any non-conforming characters.  I discovered that quotes don't work around many of the arguments and that the dashes for each switch need to conform.  I had quotation marks around each argument and somehow, one of my dashes was not the same as the others.

Dan

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.