Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CheckMates Go Cyber Security Podcast

CheckMates Go Cyber Security Podcast
About CheckMates Go Cyber Security Podcast

Learn about Cyber Security topics through brief, informal conversations with experts from Check Point. Topics include: Incident Response, Customer Success Stories, Cyber Security Trends and Technologies. Subscribe via one of these services or add our RSS feed to your podcast app of choice!

Admin
Admin

@Shay_Levin talks with Check Point researcher Sagi Tzadik about the discovery of SIGRed (CVE-2020-1350) and Ori Hamama about how we developed and deployed an IPS protection for it.

Read more...

Read more
0 0 713
Admin
Admin

This is the final installment of our Ask Me Anything with @Dorit_Dor and team. Many of the questions asked involves features and functionality that will be in the R81 release, which is now in Public EA.

Read more...

Read more
1 0 841
Admin
Admin

I talk with Global Security Architect @tpoole_global common areas where organizations can improve their security posture.

Read more...

Read more
0 0 927
Admin
Admin

Part 2 of our Ask Me Anything with @Dorit_Dor and team. In this episode, we wonder if there is any question Dorit can't answer? We also hear from @Amnon_Perlmutte@Eyal_Fingold, and @itai_Greenberg about DevSecOps and SD-WAN.

Read more...

Read more
0 0 587