Create a Post

CheckMates Go Cyber Security Podcast

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CheckMates Go Cyber Security Podcast
About CheckMates Go Cyber Security Podcast

Learn about Cyber Security topics through brief, informal conversations with experts from Check Point. Topics include: Incident Response, Customer Success Stories, Cyber Security Trends and Technologies. Subscribe via one of these services or add our RSS feed to your podcast app of choice!

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

A brief reflection about CheckMates Go in 2020 and our upcoming CheckMates Fest on 6 January. 

Read more...

Read more
0 0 475
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I talk with David Ulloa, CISO at IMC Companies about their experience with Check Point CloudGuard SaaS, which he also posted a review of on IT Central Station. See also the full IMC Customer success story on the Check Point website and the customer Webinar with IMC Companies.

Read more...

Read more
1 0 667
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

In a recent CheckMates event, put together by Check Point SE and CheckMates Ambassador @sdunn, IT professionals gathered around the virtual campfire to tell some nightmarish tales, like that time a database was accidentally deleted, encountering malware or ransomware for the first time, or other disastrous IT situations that may have been miraculously recovered from.

In this excerpt, we have stories from David Hughes, Chris Young, and Skyler Tuter.  Previous excerpts were pushed as S02E34 and S02E36.

Read more...

Read more
0 0 674
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I talk with David Ulloa, CISO at IMC Companies about their experience with Check Point Remote Access. See also the full IMC Customer success story on the Check Point website and the customer Webinar with IMC Companies.

Read more...

Read more
0 0 638
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It's that time of the year where people shop online. Check Point Research has seen a marked increase in the number of phishing-related emails, particularly those that claim to be from shipping companies.

I talk with Security Analyst Adi Rosenbaum about the report, what we found, and how to protect yourself from these scams. See the full report on Check Point's blog.

Read more...

Read more
0 0 839
CheckMates GO
Latest Episodes