Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hugo_vd_Kooij
Advisor

Version in API (including Jumbo Hotfixes)

As we can  and should considere Jumbo Hotfix information as vital in formation I want to open a poll to get API support in GAIA to return the Jumbo Hotfix information as well as the version information.

So please let everyone know if you want this information available in the API.

<< We make miracles happen while you wait. The impossible jobs take just a wee bit longer. >>
1 Reply
Art_Zalenekas
Employee
Employee

You already can do that, even if it's not so nice, but you also have to differentiate between GW and MGMT. I can possibly imagine to add that information into gateways-and-servers API call, but the cpinfo data has to be already available on the mgmt server. For now you can do this:

mgmt_cli -r true run-script script-name "List Mgmt JHF" script "cpinfo -yMGMT 2>/dev/null | pcregrep -o1 -o2 '\s+HOTFIX_([^H]+)\w+\s+Take:\s+(\d+)'" targets.1 "management"  --format json 

mgmt_cli -r true run-script script-name "List Mgmt JHF" script "cpinfo -yFW1 2>/dev/null | pcregrep -o1 -o2 '\s+HOTFIX_([^H]+)\w+\s+Take:\s+(\d+)'" targets.1 "gateway"  --format json

mgmt_cli -r true run-script script-name "List System JHF" script "cpinfo -yALL 2>/dev/null | pcregrep -o1 -o2 | sort -u'\s+HOTFIX_([^H]+)\w+\s+Take:\s+(\d+)'" targets.1 "chkp_system"  --format json 

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/latest/APIs/#cli/run-script~v1.6%20

You can run against GW or MGMT or either system, and you will get back a result like:

R81_JUMBO_36

I hope that helps for now.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)