Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sebastian_Gxxx
Contributor

Re: Python tool for exporting/importing a policy package or parts of it

Hello,

I have several issues with this tool.

one of them is the following: The finger pring is not accepted.

As this is a LAB env. and I have managed to crash the DB I had to install the R80.10 Smart Center once again.

I have deleted the cache files on my CP and uninstalled the entire dashboard plus deleted all files in C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\SmartConsole\R80.10

But this did not solve the issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Expert@SC1-R80.10:0]# /opt/CPsuite-R80/fw1/Python/bin/python -V
Python 2.7.13
[Expert@SC1-R80.10:0]# clish -c "show installer packages installed"
**  ************************************************************************* **
**              Connection error. Packages list might be incomplete           **
**  ************************************************************************* **
**                                 Hotfixes                                   **
Display name                                      Type
Check_Point_R80_10_JUMBO_HF_T15_sk116380_FULL.... Hotfix
HOTFIX_R80_10                                     Legacy Mini-Wrapper
[Expert@SC1-R80.10:0]#

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOS prompt:

C:\Users\lab1\Documents\import_export_package1>export_package.py -u admin -p vpn
123 -m 192.168.63.80 Standard --unsafe true
Trying to get login credentials...
Got the following login credentials:
    Username: admin
    Password: ******
    Session ID: None
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\lab1\Documents\import_export_package1\export_package.py", line
30, in <module>
    _, _, user_created, client, args = process_args_and_login(client=client, par
ser=parser, showparameter="package")
  File "C:\Users\lab1\Documents\import_export_package1\import_export_objects\get
_objects.py", line 68, in process_args_and_login
    raise mgmt_api_lib.APIClientException("The server's fingerprint is different
 than your local record of it. The script cannot operate in this unsecure manner
 (unless running with --unsafe). Exiting...")
import_export_objects.mgmt_api_lib.api_exceptions.APIClientException: The server
's fingerprint is different than your local record of it. The script cannot oper
ate in this unsecure manner (unless running with --unsafe). Exiting...

by the way, can you provide instructions how to install python_bundle_1_2_2, please ?

Thank you very much

0 Replies

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events