Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
H4MCO_N2RES
Participant
Jump to solution

R77.30 - Create IP objects and install policy on Cluster

Hello,

I've a cluster of R77.30  and I'm working on a script to deploy multiple IP objects in CLI with an SSH connexion.

> add host name IP_test_111.111.111.111 ipv4-address 111.111.111.111
> add host name IP_test_222.222.222.222 ipv4-address 222.222.222.222

After that I want to push this new configuration on my cluster (1 cluster of 2 gateways named "ClusterGW") but I don't know the command that I should use to push as I do on Smart Console with the "Install Policy" button.

I've found this API Reference but the command "Install-policy" is not recognized. I've tried to go into expert mode, but same thing appends

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/latest/APIs/index.html#gui-cli/install-policy~v1.2%20

I've found this other helping thread, but "mgmt_cli" is not recognized too.

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/API-CLI-Discussion/How-can-we-install-on-multiple-firewalls-usin...

Can you help me on this please ?

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
_Val_
Admin
Admin

There is no APIs on R77, yuo need to go to R8x version, preferably the latest.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

There is no APIs on R77, yuo need to go to R8x version, preferably the latest.

0 Kudos
H4MCO_N2RES
Participant

Hello,

Thank you for this information but I dont understand why we can add some objects and groups in CLI if we can not install them after ?

Is there something that I don't understand ?

0 Kudos
Bob_Zimmerman
Authority
Authority

Do you have a management server separate from the firewalls? If so, which part is R77.30 and what is the version of the other part?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I think there was another tool pre R80 to do this, just cant recall the name now.

0 Kudos
Bob_Zimmerman
Authority
Authority

dbedit and ofiller (which uses dbedit) are the two tools for rapidly making objects on pre-R80 managements, but they're not recommended for R80 and up (use the API instead).

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events