cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
H4MCO_N2RES
Participant

Checkpoint R77.30 - How to list members of a group

Hello,

On my R77.30, I've multiple VPNSSL Gateway and each one have a group of user, in this group I add user as needed.

Sometimes I need to audit thoses VPN so I'm looking for a way to list all users contained in a group, this is the only information that I really need.

I've tried to use GuiDBedit.exe but didn't find a way to export the result of user list and have some additional parameter than just the user name.
The best that I've for now is to use dbedit as CLI with "print <table_name> <object_name>" like this "print users username_group", the only thing is that I've some additional informations not needed like "(Table: users)"

Example: 
---------------------------------
dbedit> print users username_group

Object Name: username_group
Object UID: {05551D43-2723-4D79-8EC5-F7534EC80832}
Class Name: user_group
Table Name: users
Last Modified by: xxxxxx
Last Modified from: xxxxxxx
Last Modification time: Fri Sep 9 06:28:25 2022
Fields Details
--------------

: Name: username_user1 (Table: users) Name: username_user2 (Table: users) Name: username_user3 (Table: users) 

---------------------------------

I can rewrite some text with regex after get back thoses information, but is exist a better way to have user list ?

I've acces to expert mode and to GAIA GUI.
I don't need an export list to a file if I can copy and paste into a file that's OK for me.

Can you help me for that ?

Thomas

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

R77.30 is very much End of Support and you should upgrade to a supported release.

In current versions, we have APIs that would make this process easier than dbedit (your only option in pre-R80 releases).
Having said that, printxml (instead of print) may yield results that are easier to parse as they are in a more structured format.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Dbedit is probably your best bet, or you can try in Guidbedit, but not sure if it will give you better info.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)