cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hugo_vd_Kooij
Advisor

API access to UserCenter info?

Hi,

Is it possible to obtain basic information based on a serial number?

At the moment I would like to learn a few things based on  a serialnumber :

1. Hardware contract details like type of service and expire date

2. Recommended software version.

I do happen to know Cisco offers such a service.

Any thoughts on the matter?

Regards, Hugo.

<< We make miracles happen while you wait. The impossible jobs take just a wee bit longer. >>
(1)
4 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Not currently that I'm aware of but concur that it would be advantageous per my previous comments here:

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Partners-Ideas/UserCenter-Licensing-API-for-automation/cns-p/105...

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Henrik_Noerr1
Advisor

We have requested this as well for years. It's really needed seen from a Life Cycle Management point of view - Had several meetings with local SE and also within the Check Point management teams, but we have not been met with the same understanding why this is a necessary feature.

Any LCM process dealing with Check Point today in our organization is very manual

Really needed.

/Henrik

0 Kudos
(1)
Hugo_vd_Kooij
Advisor

From LCM perspective I would definitly need an answer to the question "when will this serialnumber go End of Life?" and as MSP I need it in an automated way. as I am not wiling to spend half a week on a regular basis doing manual labor for which automation was invented.

It was also the reason I wrote a script to get the Jumbo Hotfix number in an automated manner.

<< We make miracles happen while you wait. The impossible jobs take just a wee bit longer. >>
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Don't believe we have anything like that at the moment.
However, I know we are working on revamping our Support portal.
It's currently restricted to Employees, but hopefully it'll be available to others in the near future. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events