Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashish_verma
Contributor

VPN in MDS r80.10

I have to configure VPN between gateways that are in different domains say Domain1 and Domain2. Now, in Multi-domain server of Domain1 I have created gateway object namely Cluster1 (2 gateways are in cluster) and similarly for Muli-domain Server of Domain2 I have created gateway object Cluster2. I want to establish VPN tunnel between these two clusters (Cluster1 and Cluster2).

In order to so, I have to create cluster2 object in Domain1's multi-domain server (or Cluster1 object in Domain2's multi-Domain server), and if I do so then what is the use of managing two different domains? Please suggest the solution.

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Hi, Global VPN Communities is not supported with R80.10. What I can offer is an EA program of this feature as part of the next main-train Security Management release. Global VPN Communities has been extensively tested in that version and is available for customers through the EA program. For more information, please contact  ea_support@checkpoint.com

Edit: R80.20.M1 is now in General Availability. Global VPN Communities is included. Upgrading from R7x to this release maintains the Global VPN Communities.

L_Rossi_89
Contributor

Hi , you could take some info from this article : HowTo Set Up Certificate Based VPNs with Check Point Appliances - R77 edition

To configure a certificate based VPN tunnel with their VPN gateway you just need to exchange certificates (so you do not have to use any preshared)

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events