For everyone who is experiencing Cluster instabilities during policy installation, caused by interface flapping events or high CPU load Check Point released a ClusterXL Improved Stability Hotfix for R77.30 & R80.10 (sk133372).
The fix is not integrated yet within any Jumbo Hotfix GA-Release and needs to be installed separately.
- Cluster policy skip in case no change was done in cluster configuration.
- Freeze mechanism during cluster policy installation has been improved.
- New grace mechanism to reduce risk for failovers due to flapping interface or sporadic CCP loss.
- Failover is not triggered due to SYNC interface disconnection.
- Link down is now detected quicker to achieve better failover response.