What's New in Check Point R77.20.70 for SMB Appliances
- HTTPS Inspection in 700/1400/1200R Locally Managed Appliances
- SSL inspection on web traffic
- Supported in all Threat Prevention blades as well as Application Control and URL Filtering.
- For more information, refer to sk121214
- Route base VPN Enhancements
- Static routes are now available over Route based VPN (VTI)
- Certificate Replacement
- Replace the VPN remote access certificate in locally managed appliances.
- Replace the Web UI certificate with an externally signed certificate.
- Managing Firewall Access Policy from the SMP (refer to sk118035).
- Multiple Monitor Mode
- Configure multiple local networks to be in monitor mode at the same time.
More information and download: R77.20.70 for Small and Medium Business Appliances