On the first HFA version of R80 you can find in $FWDIR/scripts folder script called web_api_show_package.sh
This script create tgz file that contains html files of policy packages include related objects.
You can run the script without parameters and it will run with defaults, in case you want to change parameters you can see below related optional parameters:
- management server -m, in case you want to get the policy from other server and not your server
- user name -u, in case you use the -m option)
- password -p, in case you use the -m option)
- gateway -g, to get the policy package installed on a specific gateway
- domain -d, to get package of specific domain
- package -k, package to show
- template directory -t, template directory that include template files for editing the html files
When script will finish you you will be able to find index.html file inside the tgz file, you should first open this file and navigate from the index.html to all other files.