Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New in CheckMates Labs: IoT and SOAR

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
5 3 1,622

@Shay_Levin and the team have been busy cooking up some new things in CheckMates Labs for everyone:

• IoT Security SolutionThe IoT security solution is based on Discovery, Automatic security policy, and Enforcing that policy on a gateway. In this demo, you will see how we can connect to a pre-installed 3rd party asset provider, import assets and dynamic policies, and prevent attacks by enforcing the policy.
  • SOAR Demo with Siemplify and Check Point: Security Orchestration Automation Response lab
  • R81 Automation and Orchestration: How to use web services and the CLI to configure the security policy in R81 (replacing the previous R80.40-based demo).

These labs and more can be spun up on-demand in the cloud by CheckMates members with nothing more than a web browser (though access via RDP is recommended).
Each lab has a blueprint that walks you through step-by-step how to perform specific tasks and demonstrate the features and functionality of Check Point products.
No software to install 🙂

As always, we're always looking for new ways to help you learn, share, and inspire.
Feedback is welcome.

3 Comments
Moti
Admin
Admin

Great stuff

Kudos @Shay_Levin 

Thomas_Walter
Participant

Hello PhoneBoy,

that sounds good. 

I would be happy to take a look at it. When i use your link behind:  "CheckMates Labs",

i´m not able to loggon with my checkmates account. Could you tell me please where i can register 

a account for that?

Many Thanks and best Regards

thomas

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The fact that you're able to post this message @Thomas_Walter means you're able to logged in.
If you can send screenshots of the behavior you're seeing (possibly in a PM), that would help.