Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coming up - Ask Me Anything with Gil Shwed, Check Point Founder & CEO

Moti
Admin
Admin
0 0 2,008

Click here to watch the Ask Me Anything!

Hi CheckMates,

With Coronavirus that has spread worldwide and left many of us bound to our homes, we wanted to check in and let you know that we are thinking of you and always here to support you with your security needs.

Here at Check Point, we are working hard to help you maintain business continuity and keep you and your employees completely secure.

As many of us have recently adopted the new lifestyle of remote working, we know that you may be facing some challenges. Check Point is here to support you! We encourage you to reach out to us, ask questions, and let us help you maintain your security and prevent against the latest cyber-attacks.

In our ongoing efforts to support you, we would like to invite you to join Gil Shwed, Check Point Founder & CEO, in his upcoming ‘Ask Me Anything’ session. Find out what he believes to be the best practices for security during this era. Whether you have a question regarding cyber security or simply want to learn from what other security professionals are asking, join us on Zoom on May 4th, 2020, at 8am Pacific Time. On your behalf, I will be asking Gil your pressing questions. Post your questions in the Zoom Q&A during the session and we’ll do our best to address them.

And, at the end of the Ask Me Anything, we’ll be drawing a raffle with all attendees. Prizes include a 3600 Quantum Appliance and a bespoke Check Point t-shirt signed by Gil himself.

Click here to register!

Stay well and stay safe,

Moti Sagey
Check Point’s Chief Evangelist