Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skandshus
Advisor
Advisor

Keyboard Layout Perimeter81

Hello.

Can anybody shed some light on how to succesfully migrate from Connect to Perimeter81

Currently i got a Danish keyboard layout so when i use the RDP function i can no longer make  \ or @ when i need to sign in my domain user effectively rendering impossible for me to use. Perimeter 81 says they only support US layout but that doesnt make sense for me because i can make my nation Æ Ø Å danish letters in the rdp session

Is Perimeter81 supposed to be the "future" of Harmony connect, or just another remote product?

im afraid to switch over and being left with a lot of problem due to the switch because i am already seeing multiple issue when using the product's

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Harmony Connect is End of Sale and Harmony SASE is the replacement product: https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Connect/End-of-Sale-for-Harmony-Connect/m-p/194866#M732 

I assume this is one of the functionality gaps we're looking to close.

0 Kudos
skandshus
Advisor
Advisor

I would figure, as of right now i am actually unable to use the RDP function in application unless i hardcode credentials.

and even if i do that i am still unable to use @ or \ signs into my keyboard layout, so i am practically hindered in signing into email. signing into internal services that require my domain logs and anything else that related to using @ or \

changing to Us layout does not change this for me & support does not seem to be able to resolve it for me.

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events